Ecommerce Website: How Can You Make an E-commerce Website?
Internet commerce trend is rapidly becoming popular in all over the world. You can tell about your demand Just a few clicks on the online store. The product is coming into your address within the proper time. Books, clothing, rice, lentils, vegetables, electronic products can be bought by online ecommerce websites. Day by day Ecommerce Website is more interest in young entrepreneurs.
E-commerce website: How to make it?
A shop is needed for selling your products, e-commerce website like this shop. The Ecommerce Website acting as a store. So starting an e-commerce business, at first you need to create a site to begin trading in the first place.
In this circumstance, I will discuss How to build an ecommerce website and how to introduce it online. Before making an ecommerce website you need to keep in mind following steps:
Step 1: Website naming And domain name
The first task before the of creating e-commerce website is choosing the profession and uncommon site name. It is important to choose a good domain name. The institution will be known by this name. If you want to create sites with professional way, then you need to choose a new name.
- Choose such a domain name which matching with your product.
- The name should be as small as, the better. Because those who see your site, they can easily remember it.
- Domain control panel should be taken into your own hands. Which service provider cannot give control panel access, and then you may leave it. Trusted domain supplier name is https://sg.godaddy.com
- Of course, you have to buy from your own country organization so that you can connect your supplier easily if any problem arises.
Step 2: Which hosting is Suitable for any Ecommerce Website?
After purchasing a domain, which is required for the e-commerce site, it is hosting. Hosting means, all data, files, place the required accessories, which website you create. It may call computer server also. Hosting is taken from one of the local organization. Keep your site in different types of ways. For example, dedicated hosting, shared (virtual), virtual private server (VPS hosting), Cloud Hosting, etc.
When the entire computer is used as a server, it is called dedicated server. Dedicated server hosting is the dedicated hosting. Dedicated hosting for e-commerce has both advantages and disadvantages. However, this cannot be guaranteed server uptime. Dedicated server monthly rent is more or less starting from $75 USD. When different sites share a server, then it’s called shared hosting. Such hosting is unsuitable for an e-commerce website.
When a virtual dedicated server is divided into more than one server then it is known as VPS. They can be used for ecommerce. However, management is difficult and it is often down. Good VPS server monthly rent starting from $50 USD.
Most Suitable Server for Ecommerce Website:
When a website is hosted, it is stored on a server. But is not limited to cloud hosting server. That required a combination of different cloud server technology to reach out to users. Therefore, the server is not down at the same time even if the more people browse your website. So for e-commerce site should be the first choice for Cloud Hosting.
Step 3: Need to Create Website
You can make e-commerce websites by the Web developers. However, through some software on the Internet, you can create various e-commerce sites. It will be easy. In this case, I will discuss seven good tips.
- Open Cart: It is easy to use and attractive design with it. You can make your website by visiting this Address: opencart.com
- Woocommerce: It is good for new entrepreneurs. It is easy to use. Launch the software without the knowledge of database programming signal or all of the benefits of e-commerce can be found. Address: woocommerce.com
- Zen-Cart: Zen-Cart at the top of many people’s choice of the name of the Content Management Software (CMS). Address: zen-cart.com
- Oscommerce: Open source Commerce or Oscommerce top popular online store management software. Address: oscommerce.com
- Tomato-cart: Tomato-cart is a popular e-commerce website for a new generation. Including different types of mode for Smartphones and tablet users. Address: tomatocart.com
- Virtue-Mart: Virtue-Mart is a popular CMS which made by Joomla. Who are familiar with Joomla, they can saw this online store management software. Address: virtuemart.net
- Presta-Shop: It has been popular in a very short period time. Its main feature is attractive designs. Address: prestashop.com
Last words: In conclusion, I think now you know that what is ecommerce and ecommerce website by this articles. If you have any question then feel free to comment here.